RSS

What's up

Filed Under: Labels: , ,
Papers are coming in about 3 weeks now. So, its mostly sitting at home, studying or doing something on the PC or talking to friends over SMS (sometimes also Facebook).

I re-created my Second Life account. Actually, created a new one, again.
Have made a new, simpler, easier to make and manage design for my website (which has been neglected for quite some time now). It will be getting some additional features (actually just more space and mySQL) since my original hosting plan will be expiring soon and the old package has been abandoned by the hosting company to introduce different ones (all if which are more expensive).

Hoping to do good in papers (although not preparing that well) and get internship somewhere, hopefully, Fergusons (PWC) or Ford Rhodes (Ernest & Young). Or maybe in KPMG or Delloits (wrong spelling?).

The new PC is going along very well, thanks to Allah. Hoping it shall pass the test of time (and my brother and my abusive use) and the continuous load-shedding (I wish I had a UPS for the PC).

My mobile received two scratches on its battery cover, thanks to the keys I put in the same pocket as the mobile. Oh, well, I am not planning to resell it anyway. Although I could do with one with Wi-Fi, since the wireless router really helps in using internet over mobile devices, not that its required but its better to have it than not have it.

May Allah bring happiness to everyone's life.

edit post

0 Responses to "What's up"

Post a Comment